Raw Source Data
Whofishesfar.org has been created using the data in the CLO, AUT and END fields.
In an access to information request the European Commission ( 22 December 2015) explained that the codes mean the following:
- REQ: request is submitted to a third country.
- AUT: fishing authorisation has been granted
- WITH: in case of mistake or withdrawal of request
- DEN: refusal from third country to grant the fishing authorisation
- END: automatic record at the end of the validity period of the fishing authorisation
- CLO: automatic recording at the expiry of a protocol
The European Commission does not assume liability stemming from the reuse.